The Cahill family operate the https://station-house.ie/ website.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding the policies with regard the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information of anyone who decides to use this website.
Information Collection & Use
For a better experience while using our service, I may require you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will only be used to contact or identify you.
When you visit our website, information that your browser sends to me is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
This website is connected to the Beds24 Channel Manager in order to process your bookings. This channel manager is also connected to Booking.com & Expedia. Please click the links to read the individual privacy policies for these third-party services.
Our Beds24 Channel Manager account is connected to Stripe to process bookings. Your card details are held securely within our Stripe account, under your booking number & will not be charged until you arrive. Your full card number is not visible to us & we do not hold any card details on file ourselves.
How & Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data may be stored on our servers in the USA and may also be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”), on our computer systems based at our office in the Republic of Ireland. Our secure servers are located at the CenturyLink Technology Solutions data centre in Boston, USA (formerly Savvis). Whether We do store data in the EEA (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) or in the USA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the Republic of Ireland and under the Data Protection Act 1988 OR GDPR including:
- SSL access to our website.
- Our servers include 24/7 secured access with motion sensors, video surveillance and security breach alarms.
- Our property is fully alarmed.
- We use high quality virus siftware on all our computers.
We value your trust in providing your Personal Information, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18. I do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case I discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, I will immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided me with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to take necessary actions.